Q: do you hate white people?
- define ‘hate.’
- of course i don’t hate all white people. that’s weird. BUT -
- i really dislike the ones who do racist things.
- i really, really dislike the ones who don’t do the racist things but cosign them.
- i really, really, really dislike the ones who do nothing when racist things go on but idly watch, which perpetuates the cycle.
so basically all of them lol
lmao. i know a few good white comrades running around.
I’m white and I hate white people
mostall of the time.
And the reason for this is rather simple:
Most white people think it’s FUNNY to be RACIST or SEXIST and I just CAN’T STAND THEM. I literally just cannot.
No matter how much I try, I can never ever call them out without someone acting like I’m “too uptight” or not yolo-ing enough. I’m sick of it. Maybe it’s just this goddamn town I live it. But seriously. I can never seem to make friends because I am too PC.
My best friend at work is a woc and she’s literally the only one I can ever talk to about this bullshit without telling me I’m too judgy because she agrees that:
- White people should never think it’s okay to say the “n” word.
- Rachet is not a valid way to describe something “dirty” or negative in ANYWAY and everytime I hear a white person say it, I litterally want to pull my hair out.
- White people always manage to make it like “oh I was just being the devil’s advocate” no shit. OF COURSE YOU ARE LOL YOU AAAALWAYS ARE AREN’T YOU???
- White people never seem to be vigilant or respectful of cultures because they think the world revolves around them and that they are just APPRECIATING other cultures when ACTUALLY they are appropriating them.
Anyway this is just a SHORT list of why I can’t stand most white people and I’m not saying ALL white people are assholes but the majority I have come acrossed are and this is coming from someone who IS white and is surrounded by them pretty much 90% of the time.
And I feel all of that. I would imagine it to be really uncomfortable being a white person who is hypervigilant on these issues around white people who..well…aren’t. And for them to be really annoyed with you because they think that because you’re white, they can let their hair down and be comfortable being racist but you call them out on it. Fight the good fight.
Asked by Anonymous